Wrestlefan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestlefan

By the fans, For the fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combat Zone Wrestling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestling_God
XCL Tag Team Champion
XCL Tag Team Champion
Wrestling_God

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Combat Zone Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Combat Zone Wrestling   Combat Zone Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:27 am

Has anyone heard of CZW or know much about them? http://www.czwrestling.com/roster.html

They have some pretty interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
CMHL
XCL Superstar
CMHL

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Combat Zone Wrestling   Combat Zone Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:44 pm

Well just like the thread on OWW- CZW, Gone Too Damn Far? Yes they do go to far. They have to start thinking about saftey. Some of the things they do make me puke. Like sticking a hook through a mans skin and rasing him. I like the concept but they need to tune it down a little.
Back to top Go down
The Great Khali
Godfather
The Great Khali

Number of posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: Combat Zone Wrestling   Combat Zone Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 am

They do those types of things to set them apart from the normal stuff you see and to also appeal to a smaller, more bloodthirsty crowd. I havent seen enough of CZW to form a liking or disliking to it, one thing I can say is it definetly different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlefan.net
the instant classic
XCL Superstar
the instant classic

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Combat Zone Wrestling   Combat Zone Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:32 am

I dont mind CZW, I use to think it was pure crap but they have some of the best wrestlers out there in technical ability and hardcore action, They are probably the most stereotyped fed out there and really deserve another chance before there judged the way they are
Back to top Go down
bangsurluna
XCL Superstar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Combat Zone Wrestling   Combat Zone Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:52 am

The promotion is starting to crumble. The bookers (mainly Zandig) have no clue what they are doing. A lot of the stars are moving on to bigger and better things. Less and Less fans are coming to the shows. Overall, CZW is nothing compared to what it once was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Zone Wrestling   Combat Zone Wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Zone Wrestling
Page 1 of 1